Anyone here willing to give a quote for commercial "free to guest" hotel program

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mruk69

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 9, 2005
Music City U.S.A
I have a hotel with 54 units plus lobby and fitness room.
Can anyone give me a quote, for standard def only. I need about 48 channels with Showtime.
We do not want to put Comcast's boxes in each room, besides their remotes aren't even A.D.A compliant.
Please contact me via P.M and I will give you direct contact information.
Please be specific if we need to buy the equipment or not, installation cost and who will support our system.

Thank you

I think you'd have to contact the DirecTV department that handles business installations. It's something they deal with everyday. I have a feeling that those rates are not as cut and dry as residential and a lot of things are considered when setting a price for a business. Probably any CSR could give the correct number to call.

markfp-1 said:
I think you'd have to contact the DirecTV department that handles business installations. It's something they deal with everyday. I have a feeling that those rates are not as cut and dry as residential and a lot of things are considered when setting a price for a business. Probably any CSR could give the correct number to call.

Agreed. I don't think you find anyone that is smart to give you a quote without actually being there. As said, a lot of things are considered. Directv will sometimes send out Directpath, primecast or someone of that sort for installations.

Personally I would go with a well known retailer that does commercial. Service is quicker and will probably save ya a buck or 2.

I have passed mruk69's contact information to 3 custom installers that work in his area. Hopefully he'll have 3 excellent choices and bids.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)