Anyone know costs for CBS-HD

ilaudio

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 5, 2003
I am 65+ miles SW of Chicago (sandwich area). With an attic antenna I can receive all of Chicagolands HD signals except, wbbm, CBS.

Does anyone know costs of this channel or does it come with a locals subscription?

ilaudio said:
I am 65+ miles SW of Chicago (sandwich area). With an attic antenna I can receive all of Chicagolands HD signals except, wbbm, CBS.

Does anyone know costs of this channel or does it come with a locals subscription?

It is free with locals. But, . . . you need to qualify in order for it to be turned on. Basically, you need to be in a O&O DMA of CBS. I believe on Dish's site you can find out if you qualify.

Good Luck.

ilaudio said:

I recieve Dallas distant Net. I called a dishneteork CSR and was told with my distant network wavier I could get CBS HD for $1.50 per Mo.

if you recieve chicago locals you should be able to get cbs hd for free. i lived in chicago a few months ago and qualified for it.