Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Hey is anoyone out there scanning Amazonas at 61.0? Looks like it got some interesting stuff on it, including a bunch of HD.

http://www.lyngsat.com/amazonas.html

Since it is only half a degree from Dish Networks 61.5 it should be easy to pick up however I have never heard of anyone picking this one up until today.

Looks like it hits the USA.

Amazonas.jpg

Been on to it for some time, check the WUT area! Yes they have a North America beam..........

I 'was' getting some non-HD stuff on there but I haven't seen it on there lately. Lyngsat says 'Scream ' is still there but last I checked it was gone. It's a cool channel (content similar to MonstersHD on Voom). It seemed to be a low quality (low bitrate and low volume on the audio) similcast of a Canadian DBS channel.

Scream was listed last evening on Lyngsat as FTA, however I was unable to locate/tune it in. Now it's missing from the Lyngsat list as well. Does this mean it's gone for good?

PSB said:
Been on to it for some time, check the WUT area! Yes they have a North America beam..........

Mind sharing????

I always hear about the glurious WUT area but do not anyone apart from mods that have access so mind telling us about what's on North America beam and frequency it's at.
The only worth while stuff is on cband so noting much on KU please correct me if i am wrong.

Thanks,

RtpiFan

Icerberg i know theirs plenty quality ku stuff around what get's my beef is on some question members are told look WUT area.
Why bother if guys do not seem to approve anyone for WUT area?
I could be wrong but apart from the mods who as access to WUT area?
If this public forum then let everyone peek at that area even if do not give them right to post.

Just my 2cents :)

RtpiFan :)

Icerberg i know theirs plenty quality ku stuff around what get's my beef is on some question members are told look WUT area.
Why bother if guys do not seem to approve anyone for WUT area?
We approve people into the WUT area. But there are qualifications on getting in there.

I could be wrong but apart from the mods who as access to WUT area?
You’re wrong there. There is are a few people in the WUT area

If this public forum then let everyone peek at that area even if do not give them right to post
Because that defeats the purpose of the WUT area. These are items of not that people find that last an hour or so. The reason we don’t make it “public” is, you have to remember that most broadcasters don’t really want unnecessary eyes viewing the channel. That’s why stuff goes scrambled all the time. If we make it public, why bother having a special area.

Most FTA sites have a special area that you need to apply to gain access. We have one of the more lenient ones to gain access. Other sites require a lot more info and you have to be a member for X amount of days. Each request is looked at and decided upon on.

PSB said:

As you may be able to see I was replying to Scott who is a member of the WUT area :hatsoff:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts