Anyone seeing issues in NY with Channel 9 and 11 HD?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Channel 9 (WWOR) and channel 11 (WPIX) apparently went out this morning. I called and was told there were no reports of this outage but when I told the lady at tech support that my signal strengths are excellent, wires were checked, all other channels coming in fine, she said she would send a note to the proper people to get it fixed. Later another person on the other site called and was told there were no reports of the outage.

We are seeing a 771 message on just these two channel, in the NY DMA. Worked fine until this morning and as I said everything here is in good shape. I went through the normal procedures to do a quick fix and none worked.

It would appear to be an issue on their end unless there is something I do not know or missed along the way here. I just hope that because maybe only a couple of people called so far they do not think it's isolated and can be handled by a service call. It would appear to be widespread in the NY area and only related to DIRECTV as on local cable here, I was told by a neighbor the channels were coming in.

For Yankee fans, tomorrow night is a big game and it's on channel 9, hopefully they get it fixed by then !

Joe

An update........ I saw a response from someone who is in the know at the other site and he said that DIRECTV is aware of the problem and working on it now. So hopefully we'll see it get fixed soon enough !

Joe

If you guys can say, what kind of problem are they having ? They've been out pretty much all day.

Joe

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts