Anyone using the Sathero SH-200 meter?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

N0QBH

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 13, 2006
Central MN
Looks like a reasonably priced meter which does S2.
I'd like to hear what folks who have used this meter have to say.
Are there any other meters in that price range with similar capabilities?

Thanks for the link.
Was gone for a few days and didn't see the thread.
Moderator, maybe merge this to the link provided by Magic Static ?

I purchased neewer Sathero SH-200 meter off e-bay and I am still trying to find the right web site to get proper software to work with it? The manual say go to our website to get software but don't list which website to get the upgrades required to make it work? I suspect that I purchased a knock off and out my purchase price. If you buy one make share its from satherometers.com as they support meters bought from them! It looks like a great unit if I can ever find correct website to get software from?

Cederick said:
I purchased neewer Sathero SH-200 meter off e-bay and I am still trying to find the right web site to get proper software to work with it? The manual say go to our website to get software but don't list which website to get the upgrades required to make it work? I suspect that I purchased a knock off and out my purchase price. If you buy one make share its from satherometers.com as they support meters bought from them! It looks like a great unit if I can ever find correct website to get software from?

Goto satherometet.com and fill out the sign up form you enter you serial # they will send you a username and password.

Thanks for info but I tried satmeters .com and they said That the meter I bought was not one of theirs? I spent 9 hours looking for right web site for my knock off because of a poor manual? That being said after finding the right site it was far better than the other ones which I tried geting software from. my meter was from sat-hero. com software up dates and tools to upload new data was a breeze other than having to borrow a usb to Rcs 32 serial cable to make upload to meter work ok. I have meter ready to try out and looks as it will work great

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)