Anyone watch Mob Doctor?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

smokey982

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 7, 2005
Cleveland, TN (Chattanooga Market)
The first 10-15 minutes seemed like it was going to be yet another hospital show (except for the screwdriver in the guys head), and I almost deleted it at that point. But the more the mob story came out it seemed to get a little better. I'm still on the fence but I'll give it another couple weeks I guess.

I watched it, and if they do more mob and less hospital I will watch it. I want to watch creative ways she can get rid of mob enemies without attracting attention... Kind of like Dexter...

smokey982 said:
The first 10-15 minutes seemed like it was going to be yet another hospital show (except for the screwdriver in the guys head), and I almost deleted it at that point. But the more the mob story came out it seemed to get a little better. I'm still on the fence but I'll give it another couple weeks I guess.

I stopped after the screwdriver in the head, lost interest right after that part

I don't like anything mob related or about the stereotypical gangs from New York or New Jersey. So I passed on this show because of the title alone.

I have sort of a crush on Jordana Spiro but even with that I think this one won't last till Christmas.

This one is going away for awhile because of baseball. We will see if it comes back. They have announed the addition of new recurring characters so I guess anything is possible.

As some might know, this has been cancelled. Tonight was the last show, and unlike way too many shows, they brought this one to a good close.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)