Anything new with FEARnet?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I thought Fear Net was Internet only.

They did a nice promotion with one our local food trucks for their new "Zombie Roadkill" series. They had people in awesome movie make-up running around scaring little kids. They even managed to creep out my wife. The "road kill" tacos were just so-so, but they were free.

well it's been almost 12 hrs since the launch of this channel. i've read up on it and it doesn't look like fearnet has any distributors at the moment. so it's a no go across the board i work at comcast and here in my office i don't see the channel on our guide at all. it's not looking good for fearnet right now.

Wow no distributers! Why would you launch a channel and have no distributers. Well I'm sorry to hear that, I was looking forward to it.

well it's been almost 12 hrs since the launch of this channel. i've read up on it and it doesn't look like fearnet has any distributors at the moment. so it's a no go across the board i work at comcast and here in my office i don't see the channel on our guide at all. it's not looking good for fearnet right now.

Fearnet SD VOD channel has been around quite a while and is on various cablenets. It's only the Fearnet-HD channel that launched today.

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/38121/fearnet-launches-cable-channel-october

Last edited:
Uh, I thought Dish was supposed to get it today?

I was just logging in to ask the same thing because I read a month or more ago that FearNet was starting on 10/31 as a full time HD horror movie channel, but after checking the guide throughout the day it never was listed. I thought I read about it on here and even verified it on the FearNet website, but now it's not saying it's available on Dish. What a bummer ...

I was just logging in to ask the same thing because I read a month or more ago that FearNet was starting on 10/31 as a full time HD horror movie channel, but after checking the guide throughout the day it never was listed. I thought I read about it on here and even verified it on the FearNet website, but now it's not saying it's available on Dish. What a bummer ...

It's not full time. It's VOD only.

Fear.net did a nice promotion at a local movie theater here in Austin for their new "Zombie Roadkill" mini-series. I still have the mouse pads. A local food truck gave away "road kill" tacos. (They pretty much tasted like roadkill, too.) :facepalm

I wuld love to see this come to Direc. I was a lover of the monsters HD channel and was verry pissed to have it removed.

Bring on the Horror and Gore !!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)