Apex DT250 Digital Converter Box

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

jrprusak

Original poster
May 31, 2008
Has anyone found a place to purchase the Apex DT250?? I was told there are just getting off the boat, and will most likly be going to larger distribuitors first... I you see a vendor that has them, pleas post...not interested in pre-orders ....thanks

From the Apex web site (www.shop-apex.com):

DT250
COMING SOON (Available August 2008)

The ATSC Converter Box is designed from the consumer perspective to maximize value and performance with analog pass-through. This includes an all-channel tuner 2-69, display all DTV formats, display all multicast channels, display program information (PSIP), Input: RF (F connector), Output: RF and composite (3 RCA plugs), remote control, energy saving standards, digital parental control, and closed-captioning for the hearing impaired. DTV $40 Coupon Eligible (In store purchase from your nearest retailer)

Also, I see GlobalHD(?) has pulled the June availability banner from their product listing on the site.

Thanks for the update...I will be in the same situation as most early-birds by August with expired coupons. I had heard from a vendor that the Apex DT250 have arrived from over sea and have to go through distribution.. any idea where the units will show up first??

I just picked one of these APEX DT250 units up at my local Best Buy store last night. I actually went there to buy their Insignia brand, but they didn't have any and had probably 50 of these APEX boxes there instead.

I didn't have a lot of time to play with it yet, but it seemed to work pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts