App access on 54 voice remote

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
It really is as simple as holding the voice button down and saying "game finder" or any other app name. The app launches after you let go of the button. Are you saying this isn't happening for you?

Ok works fine for game finder or Weather channel apps but I can't find a voice way to get to Weathernation app. Saying Weathernation takes you to the Tv channel. Saying app Weather nation gets nothing likewise apps.
Yes I can get there through the menu.

Ok works fine for game finder or Weather channel apps but I can't find a voice way to get to Weathernation app. Saying Weathernation takes you to the Tv channel. Saying app Weather nation gets nothing likewise apps.
Just select Weather Nation that is in the app menu.

I just picked up my

You can program one of the diamond buttons to go to the Apps page. Press Home twice/Settings/Remote Control - scroll down

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)