Apple Has Another Problem

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
We have all heard about Apples “Antennagate” issues and many of us have heard about or have had issues with the Proximity Sensor on the iPhone 4, but it appears there is another problem that is brewing for Apple that is starting to read its ugly head. Many iOS 4 users are starting to report [...]

Click Here To Read More...

Scott Greczkowski said:
We have all heard about Apples "Antennagate" issues and many of us have heard about or have had issues with the Proximity Sensor on the iPhone 4, but it appears there is another problem that is brewing for Apple that is starting to read its ugly head. Many iOS 4 users are starting to report [...]

Let's add the problem that the iPad turning off when it is in sun light. Apple is being sued on this according to Mac rumor.

We have all heard about Apples “Antennagate” issues and many of us have heard about or have had issues with the Proximity Sensor on the iPhone 4, but it appears there is another problem that is brewing for Apple that is starting to read its ugly head. Many iOS 4 users are starting to report [...]

Thanks. I've been hearing this while talking to daughter on her new iphone. Thought it might be a problem with my LG getting old. Now I can stop worrying and just ask her to turn off the BT.

Apple just called me about this and we talked for awhile. They said there is no official feedback on the Bluetooth issue but they are starting to get a number of calls about it.

They said the only way they collect data about issues is when they talk to the customer. If you are having this problem PLEASE go to Apple - Support - Apple Expert and have Apple call you about your issue. This way they can properly document the issue and figure out how widespread the problem is.

I know I was disapointed when Steve Jobs took the stage a few weeks ago and said that less then 1% of all iPhone 4 owners reported issues with their iPhone.

I know most people were like me who DID NOT call about the issue because we figured there were enough complaints online about these issues so why waste the time.

They told me that it is important to call them or let them know about any issues by calling them so that the issues can be properly documented.

Back to the blue tooth issue they are starting to see a trend of people calling about the issue, so again if your having the issue please give them a call.

Back to the blue tooth issue they are starting to see a trend of people calling about the issue, so again if your having the issue please give them a call.

Interesting, and a good point. However, in this case the iPhone user doesn't see the problem. Distortion is happening on my end, and I don't have an iPhone. The actual user may not know a problem exists.

Yeah thats another problem... so if someone calls you and they are garbled as them if they are on an iPhone. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)