This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

April 2008 Voom HD Highlights

Saw "Khartoum" in widescreen HD yesterday on FilmFest. Pretty good movie, and better in HD OAR.

Well, Sean usually finds them - and after a search of the Voom website, I have no idea where he gets them Not a single bit of useful information on the site, that I can find.

I will post in a few. I usually get them in the middle of the month but I am not allow to post them until the month arrives.

Here it is

Ok here it is. I may say that the attached PDF does not reflect the movies on Filmfest, Monster and WorldCinema. They are going to have a tons of new movies on these channel. Check your guide each night and you will see premires left and right. I am heading out to get a new Hard Drive for archiving.

Attachments

• April 2008 Highlights - FINAL.pdf
    95.5 KB · Views: 304
They better add alot more to this list!

Go big on the hard drive Sean

(I have two 500GB drives, and am ready to go to the next level for the next one! )

Need a new HDD myself as about half of these I want to archive...

saw hotel ruwanda while looking at the listings today, dont see it in the future thought

bring back james bond!!!

I just picked up a 750GB

Here is what is going in it:

4/1
Planet of the Apes (premiere)
From Beyond
Beyond Re-Animator
The Defiant one (Premiere)
Iron Monkey 2
Country life (premiere)
sunday, bloody, sunday (premiere)

4/2
Beneath the planet of the apes (premiere)
The Kentuckian (premiere)
Moonstruck (premiere)
La Marrana

4/3
Escape from the planet of the apes(premiere)

4/4
Conquest of the planet of the apes (premiere)
the fury (premiere)
the nasty girl (premiere)
ridicule (premiere)
the mod squad (premiere)

4/5
the way west (premiere)
the omen (premiere)
battle of the planet of the apes (premiere)

4/6
Damien: omen II(premiere)
tom jones (premiere)
return of a man called horse (premiere)
omen III (premiere)
the bridge at Remagen (premiere)

4/7 At close range (premiere)
babette's feast (premiere)
the barbarian invasion (premiere)

This is as fars as the PG goes.

Go big on the hard drive Sean

(I have two 500GB drives, and am ready to go to the next level for the next one! )
Remember that the bigger the hard drive, the more movies you lose when it fails !

( All my PC drives are backed up to other drives, but Dish will not let you do this with their recorded events (due to pressure from the programmers). )

I use the smallest hard drive that I can get without an increase in cost per GB.

Currently, that is 500 GB, because the 250 GB and 320 GB drives still cost almost as much.