April 2008 Voom HD Highlights

Well, Sean usually finds them - and after a search of the Voom website, I have no idea where he gets them :) Not a single bit of useful information on the site, that I can find. :(

Here it is

Ok here it is. I may say that the attached PDF does not reflect the movies on Filmfest, Monster and WorldCinema. They are going to have a tons of new movies on these channel. Check your guide each night and you will see premires left and right. I am heading out to get a new Hard Drive for archiving.

Attachments

• April 2008 Highlights - FINAL.pdf
    95.5 KB · Views: 297
Ok here it is. I may say that the attached PDF does not reflect the movies on Filmfest, Monster and WorldCinema. They are going to have a tons of new movies on these channel. Check your guide each night and you will see premires left and right. I am heading out to get a new Hard Drive for archiving.
They better add alot more to this list!

Go big on the hard drive Sean :D

(I have two 500GB drives, and am ready to go to the next level for the next one! :) )

Need a new HDD myself as about half of these I want to archive...

saw hotel ruwanda while looking at the listings today, dont see it in the future thought

bring back james bond!!! :(

I just picked up a 750GB

Here is what is going in it:

4/1
Planet of the Apes (premiere)
From Beyond
Beyond Re-Animator
The Defiant one (Premiere)
Iron Monkey 2
Country life (premiere)
sunday, bloody, sunday (premiere)

4/2
Beneath the planet of the apes (premiere)
The Kentuckian (premiere)
Moonstruck (premiere)
La Marrana

4/3
Escape from the planet of the apes(premiere)

4/4
Conquest of the planet of the apes (premiere)
the fury (premiere)
the nasty girl (premiere)
ridicule (premiere)
the mod squad (premiere)

4/5
the way west (premiere)
the omen (premiere)
battle of the planet of the apes (premiere)

4/6
Damien: omen II(premiere)
tom jones (premiere)
return of a man called horse (premiere)
omen III (premiere)
the bridge at Remagen (premiere)

4/7 At close range (premiere)
babette's feast (premiere)
the barbarian invasion (premiere)

This is as fars as the PG goes.

Go big on the hard drive Sean :D

(I have two 500GB drives, and am ready to go to the next level for the next one! :) )
Remember that the bigger the hard drive, the more movies you lose when it fails ! :eek: :eek:

( All my PC drives are backed up to other drives, but Dish will not let you do this with their recorded events (due to pressure from the programmers). )

I use the smallest hard drive that I can get without an increase in cost per GB.

Currently, that is 500 GB, because the 250 GB and 320 GB drives still cost almost as much.