Marvel's The Punisher | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix

I've just now started watching this. I'm watching the second episode now. A lot of the critics are upset by the "timing" of the release(because of the recent mass shootings), but I don't thibk that there would EVER be a "right time."

Reactions: osu1991
I'm three in so far. A lot of back stories to to juggle, but they all seem to have a connection to long end or the story. Bernthal is great.

Up to episode 5 so far, I could binge watch this all night. It's hard to believe that this is a Marvel's series without the Wooooooooooooo you'd expect from heroes with powers or costumes.

Finally finished episode 13.
I just finished the series. I was not a Punisher fan, but this series took me away from the Marvel Universe/ Super Hero setting and hooked me in. I am a Desert Shield/Storm veteran so I tend to avoid shows that have this conflict as their main topic. I had no problem enjoying this series.

Cheers!

Maybe they should do another Defenders with Frank Castle as part of the group, & have an all-star cast of villains like Kingpen, Bullseye, & Billy Russo/Jigsaw, plus others. I can just imagine Frank Castle having a severe personality conflict with [Netflix'] Iron Fist, & Luke Cage in the background saying, "Sweet Christmas."

Finally finished. VERY GOOD, though I think they could have cut the fake blood budget in half. Definitely the most violent of the Marvel/Netflix series. Plot, characters and cast were strong. Bernthal was born for the role! Thoroughly enjoyed it. Up there with Daredevil and Luke Cage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)