Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I need your feedback...

I have another 2,000 games to add to our arcade, the issue is our arcade install is corrupt so the new games are not showing up when try installing them.

I have been in contact with the author of the arcade and he believes that our data in our arcade is corrupt. He wants me to uninstall the arcade and then reinstall it so that all the data tables are rebuilt.

The problem with this is if I do this all scores will be lost, as will any tournaments, however if I do it then our arcade will expand to over 4,000 games.

I need your feedback on this. For me I would do it to gain all the new games. However I know some folks get upset if they lose their high scores.

Please let me know your thoughts.

all within a half an hour :) you are quick, wasnt there suppose to be a good game on tonight you are suppose to be watching....oh wait thats right 8 turnovers, and no good commercials, lol.

Yup I went in and looked at the data from the new games that were not showing up and a game that works and saw that the new games were not having one bit set.

So now I am uploading groups of games installing them and setting the bit and they are showing up. :)

Already 300+ New games added. And I am working on sending up more now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)