Archos Generation 5 Personal Media Player (PMP) coming this fall

Thanks, that worked. So I downloaded the plug-in to my 605. So far, so good....

The 622 recognized the 605 right away. :up Tried to transfer a recording from the 622 to the 605. Sorry, HD transfers not allowed.:( I had Flags of Our Fathers recorded from HBO in SD. Sorry, can't transfer copy-protected content.:(

What CAN I transfer from the 622? I guess I'll try recording a non-HBO something in SD (yuck!) tonight and report back.

Thanks again for your help. - Steve

Thanks, that worked. So I downloaded the plug-in to my 605. So far, so good....

The 622 recognized the 605 right away. :up Tried to transfer a recording from the 622 to the 605. Sorry, HD transfers not allowed.:( I had Flags of Our Fathers recorded from HBO in SD. Sorry, can't transfer copy-protected content.:(

What CAN I transfer from the 622? I guess I'll try recording a non-HBO something in SD (yuck!) tonight and report back.

Thanks again for your help. - Steve

Steve,

I don't believe any HD content is allowed to be transfered to the 605 Personal Video Player.

Channels that enable DRM will not allow any content to be transfered regardless if that content is SD or HD. HBO is one channel that has asked for DRM.

Dish is not the bad guy here, it is the original Content owners requiring Digital Rights Management protection that is the issue.

John

John

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)