Are any NHLCI games in HD, like CBC HNIC?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

geaux1

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jul 25, 2006
I know HDNET has some, but I mean the occasional 90's channel like MLB and NBA has for the EI and season pass customers, not the RSN feeds that supposedly require the MPEG4 or whatever it's called that I still will not get until it comes out with a Tivo. I say supposedly because retnetion swears I can get the FSN South feeds in Memphis without and I have gotten one or two Braves HD games without it and I am not an EI subscriber, just what would normally be my RSN game, but they are very few and far between.

There will be few games on ch 95 or so. The problem is they also show some NBA HD games as well. They have never shown HNIC games in HD in the past, so I doubt that will happen this year. I hope they show more OLN HD games than they did last year. I might be wrong, but it seems like they are showing aloyt more baseball this year, so hopefully there will be lots of hockey.

Last year they started out showing alot of HD hockey on 94-96, then the HD hockey slowed to a crawl around the first of the year until the 3rd round of the playoffs.

They got our money for full season then dropped us like a hot potatoe! (Dan Quayle!)

I am hoping they will put NHL games from the local RSNs, in MPG4, on 96 or 97, like they are now doing for the baseball games.

geaux1 said:
not the RSN feeds that supposedly require the MPEG4 or whatever it's called that I still will not get until it comes out with a Tivo.

You will NOT get a MPEG4 DVR with TIVO thru D* ..... at least for the forseeable future.

Jimbo

I thought the MPEG4 DVR supposedly was coming out between late fall or early spring?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)