Are Locals & HD Locals included in the Everything Pak?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

T. Perinne

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 27, 2005
Houston, TX
I'm getting the 622 to replace the 942 that I own. While on the phone with the CSR I also upgraded my AT200 with HD Pak to the Everything Pak and the new HD Pak. I forgot to ask them about my locals and the tech doesn't come out with the 622 till Saturday. Are locals - and especially HD locals - included in the Everything Pak + HD Pak?

Thanks!

There is an AEP w/locals package and you have to ask for it as such. Just asking for AEP will only get you AEP, however csr may give you that if you already subscribe to your locals in which case the HD locals are added automatically if Dish has them available.

no and no

AEP $89.99
Locals $5.00
DishHD $20.00
Headache from trying to figure out the best deal - Free

Thanks Gary. I'm going to call Dish back to verify... I do already have SD locals so hopefully they upgraded me to the AEP with locals. Are you also saying that HD locals are part of getting locals in general - nothing further is required to get them in HD?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)