Are there any ways to set the Spectrum TV app channels on Apple TV to numerical order?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

edisonprime

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2012
I just got the newest 64GB Apple TV 4K today. I have Spectrum TV Choice streaming and I installed the Spectrum TV app on my new device. Are there any ways to change it to numerical order? (Right now it’s in alphabetical order and the local channels portion of it are going by the affiliate not the call letters of the station in that alphabetical order.). Does it take some time to update to be able to make that change? (Like I stated, I got it today.) Or is it just simply made that way for the Apple TV and I have to live with it? Thoughts?

May or may not help you, but I was able to change channel order for my "You Tube TV" on computer. This was the only way. Check out the Spectrum TV website. Good luck!

May or may not help you, but I was able to change channel order for my "You Tube TV" on computer. This was the only way. Check out the Spectrum TV website. Good luck!
I exchanged my Apple TV last week (but for a totally different reason) and noticed that it’s the same issue with the new Apple TV I got. So maybe this is how the app is for the current Apple TVs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)