Are these shows still on TV?

zeebre12

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 25, 2015
new york
Just wondering are these shows on TV anymore, if they are what channels are they on?-Malcom in the Middle, 7th Heaven, Scrubs, NYPD Blue, any star trek or Stargate series?

Just wondering are these shows on TV anymore, if they are what channels are they on?-Malcom in the Middle, 7th Heaven, Scrubs, NYPD Blue, any star trek or Stargate series?

7th Heaven was on a Christian channel I think something like GETV. Scrubs was on KTV2 if you have a FTA/Globecast 97W system. It was also in syndication on many USA stations not long ago but I haven't been looking for it to notice if it is still playing.

I think NYPD Blue and Hill Street Blues is coming to Heroes and Icons soon, think I remember seeing that somewhere. Star Trek TOS is on MeTV at 4 pm weekdays and 9pm Saturdays, Eastern.

I like the new special affects that they use in the Star Trek original series. It updates the show and the picture quality is much improved from the original reruns that they had of the series.

The digital remaster is great,the digital trickery,not so much.
Been watching these things since they were new,and never really stopped.
Really surprising how good a 50 year old SD show looks as a subchannel. Some of todays HD channels don't look as good.

As mentioned above, Audience on DirecTV has been showing NYPD Blue since this past Fall. It was syndicated on TNT and maybe FX or USA and hasn’t aired for years until recently. Initially Audience was only showing the first four seasons of the show, but the other day I was flipping through and saw Sorenson (Ricky Schroder) and I think he started in season 6 or 7 so they must be airing more episodes now. NYPD Blue was one of my all-time favorites. Loved the constant envelope pushing by the writers. Loved the characters of Sipowicz and all of his partners. Imagine a show these days, especially on network TV, talking about the chinese and their ‘funny little hats’ or referring to a character by the name of ‘gay John’. The thin skinned politically correct pansies would be throwing a fit.

7th Heaven used to be on Up, and was pulled from the schedule within hours of the news breaking that the Rev was a pedo. I couldn’t stand the show, but my wife would watch it, and the day that news came out, when I got home from work she was complaining about the show not being on, all the guide data was there, but I forgot what was actually showing and I told her the reason it was no longer on.

I never heard of Malcom In The Middle or Scrubs.

The digital remaster is great,the digital trickery,not so much.
Been watching these things since they were new,and never really stopped.

Exactly, the remaster is great, but the CGI, not so great. Been watching them since they were new too, seen them all a million times but still like them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts