Are you going to change your Netflix account?

Are you going to change your Netflix account?

• No change

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Reduce rental plan

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Cancel Blu-ray option

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Cancel Netflix

Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters

teamerickson

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 20, 2006
El Dorado Hills, CA
Are you going to change your Netflix account due to the increase in Blu-ray pricing? Wanted to see if we can get a good sample size that may be an indicator how it might affect Netflix.

Last edited:
I had been contemplating reducing from 3 to 2 out for a little while, but this new pricing plan changed that concept from "idea" to "inevitability"

I have the one out at a time plan now with BR. Will cancel when/if my local Redbox starts dispensing BR movies.

Will probably downgrade it once again. Not just because of the price increase (I think Netflix is still a good deal), but simply because I don't have time to watch too many movies, and the price increase gives me a good excuse to downgrade it now. ;)

Will probably downgrade it once again. Not just because of the price increase (I think Netflix is still a good deal), but simply because I don't have time to watch too many movies, and the price increase gives me a good excuse to downgrade it now. ;)

That pretty much sums up my feelings also. I love the idea of Netflix, but just don't have the time right now to fully enjoy the benefits of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)