Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
What would the holiday season be without having a fight between Dish Network and one of its program providers? As the new year gets closer to...

CLICK HERE FOR THE REST...

Catch new editions of "The Satellite Dish" every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at MultiChannelNews.COM!

What would the holiday season be without having a fight between Dish Network and one of its program providers? As the new year gets closer to...

CLICK HERE FOR THE REST...

Catch new editions of "The Satellite Dish" every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at MultiChannelNews.COM!

According to retailers I have talked to, the “America’s Top 200 Package” is the top selling package. To me this would make it the “most widely distributed package.”
Is this BECAUSE of FNC rather than because T200 is so great:p:p:p:rolleyes:. I personally get the Top 200 because of FNC and would jump dish's ship if FNC bailed. As it is I'm not thrilled about the fact I pay extra and FBNC is going to be the next thorny issue with me. THe Hd is important but resent the Nat Geo black out on all but the premium tier. True enough I might revisit a down grade if FNC went to a lower tier. Unless they gave me Nat Geo.

Scott. Thanks for the info on the auto pay. I had been meaning to set mine up but never got around to it. Read your blog and called and got Max for a penny. Thanks!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts