As a Top Tier Customer.......

The rumors appear accurate. Although I am not sure at what Frank is upset at.

Is there a price increase I am not seeing that he is?

Yes Premiums are going up as are many international channels.

Info was coming in hot and heavy last night so I might have missed something.

The rumors appear accurate. Although I am not sure at what Frank is upset at.

Is there a price increase I am not seeing that he is?

Yes Premiums are going up as are many international channels.

Info was coming in hot and heavy last night so I might have missed something.

I wonder if Frank's six month equipment credits expire soon. :confused:

I have mixed feelings about the premium increases. For HBO and Starz, it's justified, as Dish carries nearly all the (non West Coast) feeds for those premiums. However, Dish's offerings for Cinemax and Showtime are lacking. IMHO, they should add a few more of those (preferably) in HD before raising the prices of those.

Either way, thanks for the intel in the other thread from Team Summit, Scott.

No, because you are always defending Dish network and their policies, and you ridicule anyone that questions them, not just me.

I like to think that I defend Dish from knee-jerk, non-thinking, emotional tirades...not that you ever do that (and I am not inferring you do, FYI).

Really? I just switched from Dish to Direct and got one HD DVR free and the second for $99. I was even able to configure that on the website without talking to anyone.

Yeah, it was the same with me. I finally decided to give DirecTV another shot and get an issue worked out that was tied to an old account my father had. Signing up online is the easy part. The discount also applied to my second HD DVR. Comcast was just becoming too unreliable at my house. Even the Comcast internet and phone, which had been rock solid for two years, started crapping out daily. Hopefully D* can get the Travel Channel up in HD by next week.

A full blown slap fight in progress, very adolescent but interesting. Going for popcorn and checking back soon.......:eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)