Ask Paris Bradley a question?in the new issue of hopper magazine.

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
hi guys there is a new column in the hopper magazine where paris bradley answers your questions about dish network the column runs every month. if you would like to have paris answers your questions send a email to this email address. askparis@ntvbmedia.com or write Ask Paris NTVB MEDIA 1720 W.Florist Ave.Suite 150 Glendale,WI 53209

Your friend

Allen Bluegras Culver
Illinois

Reactions: charlesrshell
Hopper magazine? Dish is still wasting money (and paper) publishing magazines? Wow, just wow...

Reactions: KAB
Hopper magazine? Dish is still wasting money (and paper) publishing magazines? Wow, just wow...
I have to agree, that is pretty Jurrasic...and dollars that are surely wasted on on a minimal number of subs. Even with a broader appeal, I can't remember the last time I bought a TV Guide....probably a decade ago.

Scott, At least Allen has gave us a contact point with Paris. I did not see you post that or her phone number.
hey guys i just the got magazine two hours ago and they had the article on pg 9 and her picture is on the front cover of the magazine.remember she is alot younger than what you guys think cant a 40 yr old have fun talking about a nice pretty lady and she works at a great company "Dish" :)

hi guys there is a new column in the hopper magazine where paris bradley answers your questions about dish network the column runs every month. if you would like to have paris answers your questions send a email to this email address. askparis@ntvbmedia.com or write Ask Paris NTVB MEDIA 1720 W.Florist Ave.Suite 150 Glendale,WI 53209
You can ask her, "will you go out on a date with me ... and we can talk all about Dish ?"

She's 26 Allen, young enough to be my granddaughter! That said, I also have an appreciation for a nice looking woman. And, I am partial to blondes!!! :)
A period thrown out here and there would clear up his posts.... I take it that he is the 40 year old.