Assistance with HR34-700 needed

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

IowaGuy79

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 31, 2008
Hello, starting about Thursday of last week the guide on my HR34-700 just started showing "Regular Schedule". Of course this is preventing anything from recording. When I restart the box (using the red button), the guide shows for a little while and then reverts back to "Regular Schedule". My two other HR24s are fine, and I get a great signal on all five turners (in the HR34) for all satellites. Software is 0x8d4. Also sound doesn't always come on (thru HDMI) and you have to shut off the box and turn it back on (not hitting red button). Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you!

As far as the guide, try doing a double reset, reset it twice either from the menu or the red button, twice within 30 minutes, letting it boot completely in between. This causes the receiver to forget all of the guide data and reload it.

I am not entirely sure about the sound problem. Maybe somebody else can chime in on that.

Pushed the reset button twice, one right after the previous one was finished. No luck. Trying a software download.

Software download didn't fix it either!?
Will the CLEARMYBOX option remove series too?

Thanks for all of the help!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)