ASTRA satellite Spain channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.

VTS001

Original poster
Jun 22, 2006
Hi everyone, I don't really know how its work all that stuff here, but I have to ask you guys, If is it possible to get the Spanish channel which I can find´em in the ASTRA satellite and I would like to know, if its possible, Which kind of receiver can I buy, and where, cause I´m living in Orlando FL and I don't know this place pretty good.
Thanks and I hope you can help me, I appreciate all kind of info you can give me. SEE YOU:)

Not possible to receive Astra

Blame it on Cristobal Colon (Christopher Columbus). Before he discovered the new world, the earth was flat. Now that it is round, the curvature of the earth prevents the Astra signal at 19.2° E from reaching us. But the Hispasat at 30° W has some Spanish channels that can be received in the US and Canada.

But I think this needs to be discussed in the FTA forum.

Last edited:
Thanks guys for the info, I gonna deal with Hispasat, I just bought a receiver I have to buy a Satellite dsh, any suggestion? where can I go to get some help? is there any famous store in USA or at least on FL to buy this kind of things? I dont have any idea at all about how to align a satellite dish.
Thanks again I apreciate any kind of help...:hatsoff:

WoW I just checked Lyngsat, and Astra 19.2 east is an awesome bird, German channels galore, not to mention some Spanish and French programming, I forgot how much was available to Europe. I'd really like to see that here in North America.

I contacted TVE concerning that "Paquete Digital" they told me that they did not do that anymore do to the fact that DTV and E* were carrying TVE...Is this true? I only have Dish Latino for TVE. I would love to get more from Spain, but it seems that not many of those channels can be received in the US, although I'm on the East Coast.

I would love to ditch Dish Latino, if I could just get TVE!

Well I watch many channels on Hispasat and the TVE channels are encrypted, but I understand you can subscribe to them.

Here is the info I got from the site, try calling one of the Florida phone numbers.

DELEGACIÓN COMERCIAL DE RTVE EN AMERICA
Director de Distribución Internacional: D. Mariano Aragón
1100 Ponce de León Bv.
Coral Glabes- Florida 33134 USA
Tlf.: 1 305 444 4402
Tlf.: (1) 877 912 7531(gratuito desde EEUU)
Fax: 1 305 444 6301
E-mail :contacto@rtveamerica.com

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts