AT&T Announces Another Round of U-Verse Rate Hikes For 2015

And the last time a Major company DROPPED rates was ?

And the internet service and cable TV service gets Shi@#r everyday. The DVR box freezes up then it reloads and updates. Then you loose what ever you were recording, and if I am not mistaken they have dropped Encore Western channel. One of the few that was still enjoyable. Almost want to go back to Cox Cable ripoff! I only dropped DirecTV because my HOA said that they were no longer going to allow Satellite dishes. And the Damn trees were block my reception.

And the internet service and cable TV service gets Shi@#r everyday. The DVR box freezes up then it reloads and updates. Then you loose what ever you were recording, and if I am not mistaken they have dropped Encore Western channel. One of the few that was still enjoyable. Almost want to go back to Cox Cable ripoff! I only dropped DirecTV because my HOA said that they were no longer going to allow Satellite dishes. And the Damn trees were block my reception.
If it was on your property HOA cannot legally disallow it.

Reactions: raoul5788
I know that, But I'm sick of their crap we are looking for a new house now. When Escrow clears we are out of here.
If it was on your property HOA cannot legally disallow it.

Particularly if it was already there before they decided to not allow them.

It was here for 10 years. I called and complained about something and got a "Gestapo" I got three of them I just gave in and took it down. It was here before the new HOA was elected. I still have my Ham Radio Antenna's up. We are waiting for escrow to close on some property. we are going to move out of here,
AT&T U-verse started raising my rates in January. I called and told them they could take their service and stick it. They took $59.00 a month off my bill. For 12 months. so no i 'm at what I was paying for DirecTV and At&T U-verse Phone and Internet.(without TV) And adding that up I am paying $18.00 dollars less.
when we move AT&T U-verse is not in that area. Will go back to DirecTV and I will have to go to Time Warner for Internet & Phone. At least when we get moved I will be able to get Fox Sports on the Direc TV and not have any black outs of any Sports that are broadcast on DirecTV

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts