AT&T harassment is getting ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.
So your using the Scott way of getting rid of telemarketers now huh? :D :D

Yes, insult them like a Army Drill instructor. It works Scott. But they still keep calling.

It obviously DOESN'T work.
Seeing it's probably NEVER the same person calling, they shrug it off and move on to the next person

If you KNOW it's them (you stated you know by the code on the Caller Id ) Why answer it ?

I hardly ever answer my home phone, the only time it rings I pretty much know it's solicitors as everyone else calls the cell.
I know I've missed a few important calls here and there and a few from D* as well, but if it's important enough, they will call and leave a message.

Last edited:
Second, if you conduct business with AT&T then they are correct and the federal DNC list does not apply. However if you tell them to put you on their DNC list they must do that and stop calling you. If they do not then you can file a complaint. Now if you do not conduct business with AT&T they are violating the DNC and you can file a complaint. Unless of course they are calling to ask you to elect AT&T as president or donate to the AT&T charity as those are also exempt from the DNC.

OR, if they are trying to collect money for a bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts