AT&T U-Verse doesn't drop Rainbow channels

Negotiations continue despite deadline passing

Source & More: variety.com

Biggest question is: "would anyone care if Uverse dropped the channels?"

In my house, answer is nope. AMC has as many commercials as anyone and edits the movies to where they are hardly recognizable. WE? Like all the others are not enough? There are more "women's" channels than there are sports channels. :D IFC shows a few decent flicks, but they repeat so often there are no real new ones on there from what I recall.

Looks like CableVision is not wanting to blow this one. :) They seem to have the weakest position at the table.

Next up for Uverse is the possibility of dropping Hallmark and Hallmark Movie Channel. Same situation as the Rainbow channels, contract is up, talks are going on.

Next up for Uverse is the possibility of dropping Hallmark and Hallmark Movie Channel. Same situation as the Rainbow channels, contract is up, talks are going on.

Got the postcard from them the other day where they at least had the decency to alert us that the contracts were up on August 31, 2010 and possibility of being dropped until settlement is reached. That was refreshing, not the usual "no notice whatsoever" way that diwrecked and dish do things. :D

The card mentioned the Hallmark and the Hallmark Movie Channels as well as some fixes to their software on MultiView and the over 100,000 shows available on-line, at no charge. :d

This thread was started in 7/2010. I hope they have settled by now. Its' been almost three years. Why do you guys drag up these old old threads.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)