AT&T U-Verse

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

overtimeman

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 26, 2005
Clemson, South Carolina
Merry Christmas everyone!Any in here use AT&T U-Verse for their service? This is coming to our area in a couple of months.Now our front yards are a muddy mess with them putting down a fiber optic cable.I know it will be better than our present Northland Cable Co.I was wanting just to hear some feedback if anyone is using it.Thanks-overtimeman

Greetings,

I just wanted to write and let you know that i have had Uverse since July of this year. I really have no complaints about them. Their picture quality i think is as good as Dish or Directv. They have a very good assortment of HD channels. I guess the biggest disadvantage would be the fact that most people can only get two HD streams at the same time. Thats on all TV in the house. So if you have lots of HD TV it might not be good for you. I have two HD TV's and live by myself so it has not been a problem.

Like i said before i have enjoyed their service.

I noticed a fairly significant difference in picture quality vs Dish. The SD channels look much better than Dish. The HD channels look noticeably worse than Dish.

Thanks for having a forum for the newbies to U-verse!Well the news about the digital channels is great!Don't have a HDTV as of yet as I enjoy my Sony 36 inch CRT.Still have over a year left on the extended warranty.Again Thanks,this will be an informative forum! overtimeman

I just wish you could see the poor quality of Northland Cable TV I put up with just for BB.Even with their fiber optic setup ran through our neighborhood the analog channels are fuzzy and some have these lines that roll up the screen.OTA channels look100% better than their upper digital channels.They have been out here several times and their answer was that this is as good as signal you can get.I even installed a Motorola Power Splitter and it amplified the fuzzy,grainy pictures and the rolling lines.So you understand why I am so excited about U-verse coming in the hood even if all I get is the digital TV.I know I will go with the bundle package! overtimeman

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts