At&t's 1022 Reciever

great, san antonio. that helps. thanks sbc :)

oh, by the way, i called to try and upgrade one of my 811s yesterday (ATT/Dish). they said there is no deal/plan in place for current customers to get a 622 or 211. only new customers get them.

what kind of crap is that? so when detroit gets their local HD, i can't get it because i'm a current subscriber.

what

a

joke

I just got off the phone with their sales team and was told that they are currently in a controlled release for the San Antonio area, but expect mass rollout by this year end.

What was odd was they have two channel packages (U200 and U300) but they could not tell me what the channel lineups were between the two of them as they are "changing".

I put my name and number on the lead list when they finally decide to let us poor folks in Dallas take a crack at it and they promised to call.

Would be interested to see channel and pricing information, so if anybody is in the San Antonio area that can call in and find out, please do!

--DD73

Thanks. I was curious about what the 170 and over 200 channels were in the two packages but I suppose I will have to wait a bit.

--DD73

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)