At&t's 1022 Reciever

cali_installer

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 8, 2005
Los Angeles
About A Week Ago Our Office Installed The 1022 Receiver For At&t Which Is Basically There Version Of A 622 With Better Features And Wireless Internet Connection ,it Doesn't Look Like A 622/942 Basically Has It'sown Unique Style Just Wondering Has Anyone Got To Play With One Or Have An Opinion, I Realize That The One We Install Is For The Lucky Few Who Are Doing The Testing

sounds like an interesting unit.

by the way, if you're not going to use capitalization correctly, it would be less painful to the reader if you use none at all instead of capitalizing every word.

Either That Or You Must Really. Be. William. Shatner.

Pepper said:
sounds like an interesting unit.

by the way, if you're not going to use capitalization correctly, it would be less painful to the reader if you use none at all instead of capitalizing every word.

Either That Or You Must Really. Be. William. Shatner.

LeSs PaInFuL aNd LeSs AnNoYiNg.

AT&T also took off all of their Dish information from their web site. You now have to call to get information.

Since the complaints about my capitals i will usel ower case. I will see if i can get the pics when i get back to work on sunday but as far as the dns workorders are concerned it is called the 1022,which was shipped to the coustomer as the 622/942.maybe the name 1022 is only being used in its trial phase but its every thing the 622 should have been but fell short!

it was either on this forum or the other, someone had photos of this device, i think it may have been a beta unit. I remembered commenting on it (drawing comparision between the 622 and it), and i can't find my post or the topic anymore (maybe because they violated a beta agreement?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)