AT100+ and Dish HD

rr7296

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 17, 2005
I've spent a total of 2 months and numerous phone calls trying to downgrade my programming package from the at250 and dish hd to the above title but was told the 1st time the system was not cooperating and for me to call back later, the rep gave me a $10 credit for the inconvenience.... call back again and told the same thing....called back today and told they went ahead and switched my service to the at100+ and hd. I get home from work and all channels are still on so I called and the rep(2 reps) told me the at100+ is not offered with the dish hd just the at100, so they tell me I can only downgrade to the at200 with hd. If this is the case then why does the website dish builder thing let you order the 100+ with hd??? Anyone know what the heck is going on here???

They are full of $h!t. DISH Network -- Dish HD (bottom of page)
I would call back or just email ceo@dishnetwork.com and explain your problem.

Taken from:
DISH Network -- Dish HD

*Denotes Premium Channel - only available with select packages. **Qualifying packages include America’s “Everything” Pak, America’s Top 250, America’s Top 200 and America’s Top 100. New DishHD programming packages require ViP211TM or ViP622 DVRTM receiver. Additional equipment and costs may apply. Please call 1-888-284-7116 for more information.

Maybe the CSR's are correct.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)