Athletes who don't know when to quit

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

cosmo_kramer

Master of my Domain
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 13, 2005
41.605N, -72.879W
Here's another prime example of an athlete who doesn't know when to quit. I'm not sure if I should laugh or feel sorry for him, but hopefully, it's a one start deal:

Seven Time Cy Young award winner joins the Skeeters

Press Conference Scheduled for 11:00AM on Tuesday, August 21 at Constellation Field

Sugar Land, TX – Eleven time All Star and seven time Cy Young Award Winner Roger Clemens is scheduled to join the Sugar Land Skeeters of the Atlantic League. Clemens will be in uniform on Friday August 24, and will make his first start for the Skeeters this Saturday, August 25, at Constellation Field.

http://sugarlandskeeters.com/pages.cfm?newsID=286

It's prob just for extra cash to pay for all those legal expenses the Govt made him spend to defend himself. I swear this country is going down the drain when you can't even defend yourself without a pocket load of cash and whoever has the most wins usually.

I actually heard that the Astros were looking at Clemens. Is that true? I agree that some guys just dont know when to quit. So hes going to pitch for some independent league and stick out like a sore thumb.

He's trying to make the Astros to move his HOF dates back a few years, in hopes of the steroid backlash sunsetting itself.

Stupid fat narcissistic roided up bat throwing jerk. :D

He's trying to make the Astros to move his HOF dates back a few years, in hopes of the steroid backlash sunsetting itself.

Stupid fat narcissistic roided up bat throwing jerk. :D

Stop beating around the bush, tell us how you really feel about him... :D