Atlanta at 61.5

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

sbturner

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 25, 2005
Georgia
Ok guys now that Atlanta HD is on 61.5 does anybody in South Georgia get those or has anybody tried to get the SD locals off 110? I am in deep South Georgia and I wanted to see before I switched.

To my knowledge, the Atlanta locals in HD are not available yet on 61.5. They were uplinked on April 2nd, 2008, but not available yet. Rumor has it that they are mirroring them on 61.5, but I have been waiting for almost 3 months for them to be made "available" (since i lost view of the 129 sat. because of a tree) . The HD locals are available on 129, but I assume that you are too far south to see 129? As far as SD locals, they are on either 61.5, 110, or 119. I do not know which, but I do know they are on one of them because I do have them in SD.

Anyone have any idea if/when the Atlanta Locals in HD will be made available on 61.5??

Well I stand corrected... I just saw the activity report... apparently they were made available today! Cant wait to get home and see!!!! :)

I have been waiting for my Atlanta locals to become available on 61.5 so as soon as i read this today i went out and foiled over the 129 on my 1000.2 and ran a check switch on my 622 and now i have a 90+ signal from 61.5 on transponder 15 spotbeam where as 129 was about 42 and i lost signal every time a squirrel farted. Should help on that rain fade problem a great deal

I'm about 60 miles north of Atlanta and also receive a really good signal on transponder 1 and 7 spotbeams , who are those spotbeams supposed to be setup for - anyone know

Atlanta SD coverage on 110 attached below:

Attachments

• atlanta_sd.gif
    atlanta_sd.gif
    42.4 KB · Views: 136

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)