Atlanta HD LIL WXIA NBC- Problems

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

guffy1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 19, 2005
Traverse City, MI
Are other Atlanta HD LIL subs seeing the constant problems that Im seeing?

Constant macroblock/pixelation is what Ive been seeing for at least 3 days now..

It never stops...Green blocks covering half the screen every few seconds..Annoying, hope its not just me :)

I saw some of the same problems last night on CBS too, but tonight it looks fine..

FOX and ABC look fine, havent seen any problems lately with either channel...

I am seeing the same thing both on TV 1 and TV 2. This has been going on since the latest software update on my 622. Very very frustrating. I called DISH and they have had other reports as well. If you have not called yet, I suggest you do. The more of us that report the problem the faster they will get it fixed.

lakebum431 said:
I am seeing the same thing both on TV 1 and TV 2. This has been going on since the latest software update on my 622. Very very frustrating. I called DISH and they have had other reports as well. If you have not called yet, I suggest you do. The more of us that report the problem the faster they will get it fixed.

Yes, I have called multiple times...Not very happy :(

No, it is not a WXIA problem. OTA never has a problem both through the 622 or my 942 on the same programs or at the same time. This is a 622 DISH signal problem. If you are seeing this OTA then you are most likely not receiving a good signal. They are aware of the problem from the numerous calls. We just need to make sure to stay on them to get it fixed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts