Atlanta HD Locals / Charlotte HD Locals

ptech

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 12, 2005
Palm Coast Florida
Two part question

I thinking about changing my service address and could do it right now and get Atlanta off 129 which we all know has a terrible signal. Anyone receiving Atlanta, how are these channels now? in the past everyone complained a lot about Atlanta but I have not heard anything lately.

If Atlanta still sucks, It's time to put up a spare dish so I'm wondering who is getting Charlotte and how those channels are since I live right smack dab in the middle of those two cities. Trying to figure out if I should aim my second dish at 118 or go back to 61.5 and go New York as the signal off 61.5 is awesome and it would help on all my other HD channels..

If anyone is actually getting Charlotte HD Locals yet, they aren't talking. My brother was originally scheduled to get his Dish 1000+ installed today, but ended up having to work and had to reschedule for next week sometime.

I receive the Atlanta HD locals and they look pretty darn good. The NBC affiliate sometimes has issues with green macro blocking, but I really haven't seen that lately.