Atlanta Locals

yomama

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 5, 2004
Atlanta (swburbs)
Can anyone with Atlanta locals tell me if they get ch 14 WPXA ? DISH shows that it is part of the local package, but it does not show on my guide. :confused:

Thanks

Make sure you are not on a personalized guide as opposed to "all channels" or "all subscribed".

Yep...got all the settings correct and showing ALL on the guide, BUT I am on the EA getting my locals not 110...could that be the problem ?? Dish customer service seems clueless on this so far after 3 emails

The SD channels of the HD counterparts do not show either even tho I have HD/SD checked in the ch display set up.

Thanks

Attachments

• Guide.jpg
    Guide.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 99
Yep, that's the problem. It is only available from 110. Also strange that you aren't picking up any of the 4 OTA channels they have.

Yep, that's the problem. It is only available from 110. Also strange that you aren't picking up any of the 4 OTA channels they have.

I have my OTA ant in the attic, and can not pick up 14 unless I move it outside...I live 25 miles SW of downtown Atlanta.

Thanks for your help....I will let Dish know what they could not tell me the prob was :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts