ATSC 3.0 reception issues CT

dfecarter

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 14, 2006
Connecticut
I have been noticing that the ATSC 3.0 signals for me in western CT have only been coming in occasionally as of late. I think I read someone else commenting on this but does anyone have any idea what the cause might be? Thanks

I have been noticing that the ATSC 3.0 signals for me in western CT have only been coming in occasionally as of late. I think I read someone else commenting on this but does anyone have any idea what the cause might be? Thanks
What are the call letters of the lighthouse station that hosts them? Please also post your Rabbitears report on the location of your antenna: https://www.rabbitears.info/searchmap.php

I contacted Joe and he didn't know it was down and said he would contact engineering.

Guess that worked. :D
I've had this happen to various locals to me also. They never seem to know their OTA signal is down. You contact the engineer, and they reboot the ENCODER, and are back up in minutes! One station local to me, was down 4 days until I contacted the engineer. They were back up in minutes after that.

• Sad
Reactions: FTA4PA