Status
Scott Greczkowski

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Here you go. Google has not fully indexed the new site yet so many links still point to the old site.

Attachments

• Super_Joey_Quick_Reference_Guide.pdf
    751.8 KB · Views: 313
FaT Air

FaT Air

HOA Free Zone
Feb 27, 2010
97W 48N
Is there a way to access previously used attachments? Would be especially helpful when replying in a thread?

Hall

Hall

SatelliteGuys Master
Feb 14, 2004
Germantown OH
It doesn't look like XF "stores" images that we've uploaded, therefore there's probably nowhere for Scott to move them to.

Frank Jr.

Frank Jr.

Beati pacifici 5:9
Supporting Founder
Apr 8, 2004
Columbia S.C.
With the old software you could access your attachments under the User Control Panel at the bottom of the page. With XF that is no longer an option, however you can still do an advanced search using words either common with your attachments or try to narrow down the results with a unique name or word associated with that particular attachment. As far as what was and was not transferred I have no idea.
Capture

Scott Greczkowski

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
The old vBulletin system had quotas in it, so users wouldn't fill up your hard drive with attachment. Because I want SatelliteGuys to be a historical look back I disabled the quotas on the vBulletin system which meant you didn't have to delete your old attachments if you used up all your space. This means if you posted a thread 10 years ago with an attachment then that 10 year old thread is still here and so is the attachment. :)

With XenForo there are no quotas so it doesn't offer you the list of files you attached over time.

Reactions: TheKrell
Status