Attachments

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go. Google has not fully indexed the new site yet so many links still point to the old site.

Attachments

• Super_Joey_Quick_Reference_Guide.pdf
    751.8 KB · Views: 375
Is there a way to access previously used attachments? Would be especially helpful when replying in a thread?

It doesn't look like XF "stores" images that we've uploaded, therefore there's probably nowhere for Scott to move them to.

With the old software you could access your attachments under the User Control Panel at the bottom of the page. With XF that is no longer an option, however you can still do an advanced search using words either common with your attachments or try to narrow down the results with a unique name or word associated with that particular attachment. As far as what was and was not transferred I have no idea.
Capture.JPG

The old vBulletin system had quotas in it, so users wouldn't fill up your hard drive with attachment. Because I want SatelliteGuys to be a historical look back I disabled the quotas on the vBulletin system which meant you didn't have to delete your old attachments if you used up all your space. This means if you posted a thread 10 years ago with an attachment then that 10 year old thread is still here and so is the attachment. :)

With XenForo there are no quotas so it doesn't offer you the list of files you attached over time.

Reactions: TheKrell
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts