Status
Not open for further replies.

Teehar

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 29, 2010
WNC
Scott do you plan on importing,or adding more of them?We had a ton to choose from before.That's about the only thing missing for me.Gotta have the picard facepalm back.:hatsoff

Thanks Scott!

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Most of the emoticons are showing up as broke links for me. When composing a post I click on the smiley and 14 of the emoticons are there but the rest are boxes with broken links.

Also, on other's posts some of the emoticons are broken links, like the Teehar's 'hat's off' in an above post.

Is it just me?

The issue there is many of the smiles have not been moved over yet. (I was going to do it today but then my dentist called me and asked me to move my appointment from later in the week to today.)

So where :hatsoff was isnt there.

The other issue is the importer system that XenForo uses for smiles does not tell you the file name of what it imports. Just shows you a picture and asks you to make up a activation name for it which is a :code with vBulletin the :code was whatever the file name was.

The only smiles I use are :D ;) and :) but maybe I can have someone from the staff go in and label them as they were (note for the regular smiles, I do like the new ones better then the old and want to keep the new ones... but I do want all the missing ones. :D

The issue there is many of the smiles have not been moved over yet. (I was going to do it today but then my dentist called me and asked me to move my appointment from later in the week to today.)

So where :hatsoff was isnt there.

The other issue is the importer system that XenForo uses for smiles does not tell you the file name of what it imports. Just shows you a picture and asks you to make up a activation name for it which is a :code with vBulletin the :code was whatever the file name was.

The only smiles I use are :D ;) and :) but maybe I can have someone from the staff go in and label them as they were (note for the regular smiles, I do like the new ones better then the old and want to keep the new ones... but I do want all the missing ones. :D

No problem Scott. Just wanted to be sure it wasn't something on my end. You've done an incredible job over the last week and we appreciate it.

The old :eek: was better! It is wierd, like they were all there & now a bunch of 'em just disappeared!
We definitely need the Picard :facepalm

I don't know... The "eek" now looks more like the "puke" emoticon I was looking for earlier.

Reactions: eurosport
Woo hoo! They are back! And so is Picard!!!!! Thanks Scott! :hatsoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts