Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
** IMPORTANT **

If you were one of the SatelliteGuys Members chosen last week to be a 522 tester by Dish Network please email software support (if you don't have the address please PM me) in your email please include your email address and your real name.

The 522 Team is working on a fix for the Timer Issues some of you have had since getting the special testers version of the 522 software.

Thanks for helping making the 522 a better product for all!

So, here we go again...
I got an e-mail from Dish saying they're sending out the NEW logging software version tonight. I just hope it doesn't interfere with my girlfriend's TV viewing, and I hope the caller ID works when they call in to get the results. The audio dropouts and A/V sync issues have been bad lately.

Let's all keep in touch via this thread and if something goes wrong (again! lol) we can have some idea of what they're doing...

What time will the download be? My email said it would be this evening. I hope it doesn't mess up my wife's shows!

I hope the software works well, as I notice in the email it says to contact me for support. I just purchased a new cell phone over the weekend and didn't copy over the numbers stored in my old phone yet.

But if need be I will drive to work and get the old phone if someone really has a problem.

My guess it will come in the normal nightly download so that will be the time you have it set to receive the updates.

I should note that I found the email with the after house contact information. So if you have a major problem contact me.

I would assume it'll be like a normal software download, just like the other testing software came.

But at least THIS time, they're doing it in the middle of the week, instead of waiting until Friday night! :p

Glad I made it back to these forums to see this. I've been off rebuilding one PC from scratch and upgrading my other one as well. So I've been out of the loop for a while. I did get the "new logging software coming" email too, but it was to my secondary account that I just now setup on my reworked computers.

I don't think Dish Network is looking for any additional testers currently they just started the 2nd round of testing with the logging software. I am sure if Dish wants more testers they will ask Scott G. to put the word out on the board.

They might even be looking for LESS testers. I didn't get in on the email or the software last night. Although I was part of the initial group.

Have fun Guyz! I feel for ya! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts