Attention! This section is locked! (But I didn't lock anything!)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

docdaddy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 2, 2016
Birmingham, AL
My wife and I are exploring our relatively new Dish and Hopper 3 options, and we were going through the on demand offerings for all of the movie channels, mainly docs. We have access to the movie channels as part of our new sub offer.

So no problems, but we went to look at what was available in Showtime, and one show was Dark Net. I assumed that is related to the Dark Net, so we clicked on it to get more info, and we get this message:

Adult Content Warning followed by the videos in this section are sexually explicit, etc. Then
Attention! This section is locked! To view click the OK button and enter your password.

OK - but we never set a password for this. And we don't have the parental controls turned on. But it asks for a parental password.

So where did this password come from?

Hello Doc. The mature adult programming may be locked by default. The default pass word is 0000 (4 zero's) If that doesn't unlock your system, please private message us your telephone number and PIN, we can unlock your programming remotely.

Thanks Mark. I seem to have fixed it by going in the settings and setting a parental lock and PW and then using that.

I assume this is set for each unit, i.e. this was on my 4K Joey, but same evening, when I ran the test on the Hopper 3, there was no PW set.

Thanks Mark. I seem to have fixed it by going in the settings and setting a parental lock and PW and then using that.

I assume this is set for each unit, i.e. this was on my 4K Joey, but same evening, when I ran the test on the Hopper 3, there was no PW set.

Awesome news. If you have futures needs, we're here! Have an awesome weekend!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)