Attn DIRT - Hopper 3 Upgrade

unionguy2003

Original poster
Apr 3, 2006
Hello,
I have been trying to get a Hopper 3 upgrade; however, I've been told twice by chat CSR's that it's not available in my area. I did quite a bit of research and it seems to be my current dish setup and my satellite/lnb not being compatible. I currently have a Hopper 2.0 with sling and a Super Joey. Am I out of luck on this upgrade or is there something that can be done? Any help/information will be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks!

Chris

Hello,
I have been trying to get a Hopper 3 upgrade; however, I've been told twice by chat CSR's that it's not available in my area. I did quite a bit of research and it seems to be my current dish setup and my satellite/lnb not being compatible. I currently have a Hopper 2.0 with sling and a Super Joey. Am I out of luck on this upgrade or is there something that can be done? Any help/information will be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks!

Chris

It would be helpful to know what your 'area' is.

I apologize. I didn't know if someone would PM me for the information or not. I'm in Memphis TN.

I don't know which satellite the Memphis locals are on, sorry. That's usually the determining factor. Maybe somebody who knows where the Memphis locals are will chime in. Or maybe DIRT. :) Good luck.

I apologize. I didn't know if someone would PM me for the information or not. I'm in Memphis TN.
You need to PM a DIRT member directly to expedite things. They are not constantly monitoring all the threads here. Look for Helpers On Line in RED.

Sometimes tv companies flat out lie. I recommend you call them from a different number and make sure you are getting accurate info. They (like other tv companies) treat new customers better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)