Audio channels setup

Status
Please reply by conversation.

techpuppy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 15, 2005
Hi!

I'm having trouble getting the audio channels from 119. I put up a spare 18" dish tonight and used my dish network receiver to aim it. Then I connected it as antenna C on my diseqc switch. On my receiver I have the LNB frequency at 11250, Echostar 7 at diseqc c. Using Lyngsat I've tried entering transponders for instance 12370, then "right" polarity and a symbol rate of 20000. When I click on "OK" the receiver scans and says no signals. After a couple of hours of trying all I've got is a screen saying that soon Dish Network customers will be able to receive this channel with one dish. I even tried manually entering PID information, but had no luck. On the one channel I get the quality is 88%. Am I overlooking something?

Should be a button on the remote....... RADIO (TV/RADIO) you may have to hit that?

I tried the TV/Radio button. There wasn't anything. On this receiver I get a signal/quality reading as I enter transponder information or edit it. Except for the one transponder with the message about the dish I am not getting quality on any transponder I enter. After I enter the information the receiver scans for channels on the new transponder and says there are none.

Thank You!!!

Elchucko - Thanks! You are absolutely correct in the reversed polarity on this receiver. All I had to do was enter right for left and left for right and my quality jumped from zero to 93% on each of the transponders. Problem solved. Thanks again!

Status
Please reply by conversation.