Audio Issues

Status
Please reply by conversation.

kokomogator

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 9, 2006
I have been having terrible audio sync issues, especially on my local Fox network channel. Also having audio dropout when skipping forward on all channels and my playlist. Anyone else having these problems? I have the HR21. Any ideas how to solve these issues or are they software related? Seems to have gotten worse in the past week or so. I have software version Ox16c :confused:

It's software related but if you pause for a few seconds and play from the buffer the problem goes away.

It's software related but if you pause for a few seconds and play from the buffer the problem goes away.

I have tried that but it hasn't made a difference. After pausing (for the sound drop out) when I hit play, I have no sound for several seconds. This is happening on recorded content as well as paused live.

As to lip sync issue, I even had a recorded program that the first half was fine and the second half of the show was wayyyyyyyyyyy out of sync.

Should I call tech support? Anyone else having this issue?

Hey... I don't have an answer but I have an echo of the same issue and last night's American Idol was terrible through my local Fox affiliate. :cool:

This is an issue in the 0206 software that they are working on. The software rolled nationally late last week, and many of us are questioning why, given that manu had raised the issue during evaluating the software in the CE program.

We're hopeful for a new CE test release this weekend that hopefully will fix the problem, and can hopefull be to everyone soon.

Michaels post above will help reduce the problem, play from a slight delay by using the instant replay button instead of watching live.

This is an issue in the 0206 software that they are working on. The software rolled nationally late last week, and many of us are questioning why, given that manu had raised the issue during evaluating the software in the CE program.

We're hopeful for a new CE test release this weekend that hopefully will fix the problem, and can hopefull be to everyone soon.

Michaels post above will help reduce the problem, play from a slight delay by using the instant replay button instead of watching live.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but where is the instant replay button? And thanks so much for all the help since I switched, you have been great:)

Hey... I don't have an answer but I have an echo of the same issue and last night's American Idol was terrible through my local Fox affiliate. :cool:

Exactly the program I was talking about! Wierd that we had the same problem from different affiliates unless you were watching out of Tallahassee?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts