Audio Jitters!!! CE or NR release during the week??

Zman1176

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 7, 2008
Is there a chance that they will be rolling out either a new NR or roll back to the previous one some time this week or even put out a CE for a week night? My wife is extremely mad about the audio issue with the latest release to our HR21-200.

One note about getting around the jitters if they are bad, not sure if others noted this, if you run the quick replay and let it play back from the HD, there will not be any jitters or sound loss. At least this worked for me. It sucks that it's not live but what is an 8 second delay when you keep losing sound and get horrible jitters!

Funny you mentioned that. I just posted in another thread I've never noticed the audio problems on a recording.

Is there a chance that they will be rolling out either a new NR or roll back to the previous one some time this week or even put out a CE for a week night? My wife is extremely mad about the audio issue with the latest release to our HR21-200.

One note about getting around the jitters if they are bad, not sure if others noted this, if you run the quick replay and let it play back from the HD, there will not be any jitters or sound loss. At least this worked for me. It sucks that it's not live but what is an 8 second delay when you keep losing sound and get horrible jitters!

IF you are doing the CE's and want to go back to the previous NR, you can always do that, simply run a reset outside of the CE time frame using the 02468 code.

Jimbo

That is true but if the NR is the one that is causing the problem and there is no CE released yet, what do you do? Hope your wife does not kill you because the audio keeps dropping out?

Unfortunately D* rolled the CE as a national (0206) last week, despite quite a bit of documentation on the audio issues.

Best we can do is hope for a new CE this Friday.

Yes...0206 should never have been put out as a national release. Who ever allowed that should be taken to task! The audio continues to have problems which as not acceptable. soooo will wait for Friday :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)