Audio on Amazon Prime Video

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

LocutusOfBorg

Free speech is more important than your feelings
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 2, 2009
USA
Anyone know why the audio is so much lower on Prime Video? It's low off my desktop with external speakers and even lower on my laptop using the internal speakers. Other video sources will blow me out of the room with the volume maxed out like this.

I just tested that on my iPad. I started a movie on Prime and set a reasonable volume, about half way up the volume scale. Next I started a movie on Netflix and the volume was about the same. Finally I started a Youtube video and its volume was comparable. I don’t see an issue.

Reactions: KAB
I don't notice a volume issue on my Roku feeding a Yamaha home theater receiver.
same going into my Denon, just watched Coming 2 America (sucked by the way), no issues with low volume.

Using Roku I find the volume level between apps is inconsistent even with leveling on

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Reactions: ncted
Anyone know why the audio is so much lower on Prime Video? It's low off my desktop with external speakers and even lower on my laptop using the internal speakers. Other video sources will blow me out of the room with the volume maxed out like this.
Amazon is looking for something new to charge everybody for...?

Now available, Prime Audio

• Haha
Reactions: ncted and satham
I find the Prime app is lower, also, using my nVidia Shield or the native apps on my TV via my Polk system

Reactions: ncted