Audio on Locals

brian_tr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 10, 2008
I live in Sherman Tx 75090. Seems like my audio has not been sounding as good lately. Got to looking and all my local channels are only coming through as 2.0 and not 5.1. Is this normal? Other channels are coming through 5.1. I have a hopper.

Looks like its my locals. Checked the signal from the antenna and its only 2.0 also. Checked the Dallas channels off the antenna and they are 3/2.1. This sucks! I don't remember it being like this before. Wish I could record more than one channel at a time from antenna!

Looks like its my locals. Checked the signal from the antenna and its only 2.0 also. Checked the Dallas channels off the antenna and they are 3/2.1. This sucks! I don't remember it being like this before. Wish I could record more than one channel at a time from antenna!
You can you need more than one DISH DVR or a recorder such as a Tivo.

Unusual for digital OTA to be 2.0. Maybe more markets than I thought?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)