Audio Pop - 722k

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
I just finished watching 3 shows off the EHD that were recorded last week. I thought the intermittent audio pop/drop was the channel, but each of the 3 shows were off a diff OTA channel.

Anyone else have problems like this?

Well, unplugged the 722 and then unplugged the EHD. Plugged the EHD back in, then rebooted the 722 and restarted viewing. Popping is now gone.

I don't have audio drop, but I do have the pop problem.

I have my 722k run thru my AVR using HDMI. Every so often I get a loud pop out of the AVR when It comes out of either skip, ff, or rw. At first it seemed random. One night was fine...the next might have the pop.

So far, the only pattern I can see is that if I'm recording, it pops. If I'm not recording, it doesn't pop. I haven't been able to figure out how many recordings at once cause it. With 4 tuners, it's a hard combo to figure out.

Not just the K

I don't have audio drop, but I do have the pop problem.

I have my 722k run thru my AVR using HDMI. Every so often I get a loud pop out of the AVR when It comes out of either skip, ff, or rw. At first it seemed random. One night was fine...the next might have the pop.

So far, the only pattern I can see is that if I'm recording, it pops. If I'm not recording, it doesn't pop. I haven't been able to figure out how many recordings at once cause it. With 4 tuners, it's a hard combo to figure out.

I've got a 622 that I have recently heard this on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)